anyweb

How can I forcefully upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 10 to the latest version of Windows 10 using System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)?

On 12/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, anyweb said:

thanks for sharing, please do let me know how you get on with this.

Just wanted to follow up and let you know I have had great success utilizing your script.. the error checking is superb.. thank you for the work and troubleshooting you have done to vet your script.. you are a life saver!!

• Like 1

Just wanted to follow up and let you know I have had great success utilizing your script.. the error checking is superb.. thank you for the work and troubleshooting you have done to vet your script.. you are a life saver!! 

great to hear it ! and thanks for the kind words @Jerzystransfer

Hi, this is nice script, easy to apply in any organization. But I have question. Is there any chance to change .hta display language?

Edit: Doesn't matter, got it.

Edited by Marantz

hi Marantz, I'm glad you figured it out and that you find it useful, please explain to others what you did so that they will know (if they need to)

Hi,

I used this script in other companies and was working fine but now I'm facing a problem using powershell in constrained language mode (and I cannot change it to full), several steps are crashing due that.

image.png.62812f6bb81660b9b2f69faef366ad29.png

any thoughts?

Regards

I haven't tested constrained language mode with this, but according to this blog post paragraph, you can do as follows

Since Constrained Language is so limited, you will find that many of the approved scripts that you use for advanced systems management no longer work. The solution to this is simple: add these scripts (or more effectively: your code signing authority that signed them) to your Device Guard policy. This will allow your approved scripts to run in Full Language mode.

let me know how you get on

On 6/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, tasmo said:

I see, i can't add MDT on my server because it's not the primary SCCM server add i don't have sufficient access to do this on my server. I manage only my DP server 😕

Nevermind, i'll disable this step. I'll use other kind of report :)
Anyway, thanks you to allowed time for answer me !

returning to this, @tasmo  I found the cause, you need to add cmd.exe /c in front of the reg add command when using the %date% or %time% variables in the task sequence

what does the *wrapper.log tell you ?