gomezar

SCCM Task Media failing on Dynamics Apps

Good Afternoon everyone,

I'm using a MDT Task Sequence in SCCM to build Windows 7, inside the task sequence there are several Drive Applications packages that are deployed using the Dynamic application option of Install Application in TS. The variables are set on the "All Unknown Computers" collection and this works perfectly when booting into PXE. I wanted to transfer this process to a bootable media and was able to create the ISO. The build seems to deploy the image and inject the drivers packages with no issues, it went as far as joining machine to domain. 

when it got to the part where it installs the Dynamics applications it failed with error "80004005"

When looking at the smsts.log it tells me that "No Env variable with specified basename 'Lenovo' and suffix '001' is found. No applications installed. My questions, Dynamics applications does not work using bootable media?

any guidance or help will be grateful. 

thanks