Upgraded to SCCM version 1702.

Imaging was working fine till late yesterday.

Problem: No matter the hardware, I get task sequence not found.

Checked the SMSTS logs on the imaged pc and it said exactly that: Task Sequence not found.

These are new computers. Never in SCCM. PXE connects. Boots to the pxe environment.

New computers simply boot to pxe. and since its an unknown computer it lists all the task sequences available. but now it says no TS found.

I've checked the smspxe log. no issues

checked the local smsts logs on the client and it says no task sequence found.

changed the deployments for the deadline of the ts to install to 2 days ago. still nothing

found an issue with wins. resolved that. basically there was another site with the same name mp_000 in wins which was a site server. not a secondary site. I resolved the wins issue but its still not working.

I tried to create a computer and I got an error stating it already existed.

Cleared it out of sccm and sql, then it still gave me the same error telling me there was a duplicate which tells me there is something up with the smsprovider.

I logged into the sql database and ran a query on the primary sql db for sccm: spdiagdrs.

All I see are failures for secondary site data, secondary site configuration, etc. 

Does anyone have any suggestions. Niall wrote an article once on a ts not showing on any collection its deployed to but it didn't quite apply to the situation. Any suggestions?

There are few points worth checking:

1) Which mode you are using BIOS or UEFI

2) Which version of ADK you are using, it should be latest one

3) What IP your machine is getting and any change in IP boundaries 

4) Check WDS services