Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to set a servicing plan deployment to Available instead of Required, so the users can trigger it manually.

Also I'm missing the "Upgrade to Windows 10 1703" , all the upgrades available are for 1511 and 1607 ,any idea why?

1703.JPG

There is no way to set a servicing plan as available. You can give your users an extended period before you force the upgrade, by setting the dealine to some thing like 2 months.

You don't see the 'Upgrade to Windows 10 1703', as 1703 has not been declared Business Ready yet. You probably will see a "Feature Update to Windows 10 1703".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rdevos said:

There is no way to set a servicing plan as available. You can give your users an extended period before you force the upgrade, by setting the dealine to some thing like 2 months.

You don't see the 'Upgrade to Windows 10 1703', as 1703 has not been declared Business Ready yet. You probably will see a "Feature Update to Windows 10 1703".

I'm not sure you have that exactly right. I have the 1703 updates in my own console, no good reason why they wouldn't be in someone else's. Something I did find out though, if there are any GPO settings for " Defer Updates" then this has a direct impact on whether client machines appear as having a servicing update "applicable" to them. I turned off the whole GPO settings in relation to this and a day later my clients appeared to have the Win 10 updates "applicable" to them. My 2 cents.