A raimondi

Firefox package with sccm

I cant anything to work.. This is what Ive done

I packaged Firefox with SCCM using a install.bat to use mozilla.cfg , override.ini and local-settings.js files . i tested on a client before deploying and it works. I deployed with SCCM the files download to the  ccmcache folder and the install starts but gets stuck on "downloading firefox" screen. Shows the progress bar moving but never actually starts or finishes

You need an MSI Packaging program like Flexera AdminStudio or InstallShiled. There are also free programs like Orca, but they are not as user friendly and have of course less features.

Personally i am using Wise Packaging from Symantec. But  the product is discontinued for several years already and not longer available. It's still doing the trick though.

Be aware that those programs are usually pretty expensive. We got 3 Licenses for like 7,5k Euros back then.