Sokoban

SCCM Deploy Office365 ProPlus

Hi

I have done an application to deploy Office 365 Pro Plus, I have used that guide,

SCCM - Deply Office 365 Proplus

I Have got the error messages on the client, 0x643(1603) and Appenforce will show the logs

Unmatched exit code (1603) is considered an execution failure. AppEnforce 2017-04-28 14:49:48 2648 (0x0A58)
++++++ App enforcement completed (3 seconds) for App DT "Office365 ProPlus installer" [ScopeId_C3FFBBAA-B126-4007-A1DB-04669FBBA020/DeploymentType_92b8e2b3-00a9-44e9-821d-6c645d3169b5], Revision: 3, User SID: ] ++++++ AppEnforce 2017-04-28 14:49:48 2648 (0x0A58)

Please help

Sokoban

Hi Skoban,

Is this being installed on a machine that doesn't have any version of Office already, or is it upgrading an already installed version?

I persnoally install it as an application, with a couple of tasks running afterwards for "tidying up"

I ran into an issue in where the content location was wrong and SCCM wasn't able to find the installer and it exited with that error.

Double check your content location to see if SCCM is able to find the install files, and if its correct, delete the application and start again - sometimes there is something somewhere that is wrong and re-creating the application from scratch sorts that.