jfarmer

Deploying Windows 10 1703 from SCCm

Has anybody seen this yet when deploying 1703 from SCCM? It seems to go through the TS fine but gets to here and when I press Next, it just keeps looping...

SCCM is on 1702 and I haven't made any other changes to my TS.

1703_PC_restart.png

Did u check if internet is available on the machine ?

Also what do u meant u have not done any changes to TS ?

Someone said group policies applied does  in this stage group policies setup to applied or not in the task sequence day blocking store n internet etc ? 

i was getting this message too but it went away when i added the new admx files to the domain.

Edit:

Spoke too soon.  It made it to the logon screen and i entered credentials and then... same message "Why did my PC restart"

Restarted and got "just a moment" message for 15 min then restarted and... "Why did my PC restart"

i will try this: https://www.windowsmanagementexperts.com/osd-issue-with-windows-10-1703/osd-issue-with-windows-10-1703.htm next

Edited by jklight
correction