Mostafa

Extract an Accurate Computer Inventory from SCCM 2012

Hello Guys,

please i need from you to provide me a way to create custom report in SCCM 2012 to extract an Accurate Inventory for all Computers but per each Device Collection .

if you have it please share it with me .

yes , i tried to use this report Hardware 01A - Summary of computers in a specific collection from asset intelligence but didn't get all computers in my Org.

it just gave me around 25 Computers but acutally i have around 500 Computers.

do you know a GUI custom report to create it please ?

thanks for your support. 

If that report is not giving you good detail then nothing will.

You need to troubleshoot why. IS the CM client install on all 500 computers? Is the CM client healthy on all 500 computers?

The report will only show you what it in the database, it the results are not good with the default reports, then a custom report will not help either. You need to figure out why things are not working correctly. Start by picking one client and confirming that it is healthy and data is flowing between it and CM12.

thanks a lot for your reply and support .

for now I have two clients and both of them is active and healthy on the SCCM ; but one of them existing in the Report and the other one isn't existing in the Report.

how can I find the root cause of this issue then please ?

- if there are a specific steps please share it with me.

- if there are a Log files to check what are their names please ?

- is there a way to type something in the SQL (DB) to add the missing Computers in the DB please ? 

yes , You are right .

all the computers which existing in the HW report able to see their info in the Resource Explorer ; but when open the Resource Explorer with the remaining Computers .

The Things i have made trying to solve this issue are :

1- I ran a client check again on all computers through right click tool then will see what will be happen .

2- I also created new client setting policy and deployed it on all Workstations to keep the setting unified on all Clients.

what are the other troubleshooting or Actions Steps I can do then to make all Clients working Well .

attached an example from working and Non-working machine and a print screen from the Client check status .

Client Check Health.png

NotWorking Client.png

Working Client.png