bighoppa

Unable to setup Client Push on secondary site

I've got an instance of ConfigMgr 1703 running to replace our old 2012R2 site, and we have six offices in other locations we need secondary sites for so we don't have a lot of MP and DP traffic across the WAN. I successfully provisioned the first secondary site this morning, but now I am trying to set the Client Push installation settings and when attempting to specify the service account, I get the attached error message. Once this pops up it crashes my ConfigMgr console, and it happens on my local workstation, my primary site server or the remote MP.

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting this issue? I used the same account on the Primary site server for client push installation and it worked fine. Push works within the local site, but obviously fails at the remote site.

accounterror.JPG

Possibly unrelated, but 4022 wasn't enabled in the local firewall of the secondary site server. Database replication also had not completed, so maybe that was a cause. Regardless, this morning the secondary site is allowing me to add credentials to push the client, and machines are getting client installs properly.