Hi,

I'm really new at SCCM.
I have two big problems with SCCM.

The first one is that Software Center (fat client on a workstation) is empty --> "No items found".
But when I navigate in a webbrowser to the SCCM server I see the applications.

Setup of our environment is the following:
SCCM is a windows server 2012 r2 with the new version of SCCM 1702.
The SCCM sits in another domain then the workstations and there is no trust between the two domains.
The SCCM sits on the same network-subnet then the clients, so they can communicate to eachother.

In the logs (DCMAgent.log) of the client I find this "failed to get machine targeted applications".
Is it possible to check whether the Software Center is trying to connect to the right SCCM (or IP)?
I search with netstat but didn't find the connection to the SCCM-server.

I don't know if it is importent but in the "Control Panel" > "Configuration Manager" > Tab "Actions" I've got only 2 policy's ("Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle" and "User Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle").

The second problem, maybe related with this problem, I don't know. Is that the client want to use HTTPS with SCCM. I configured everything with HTTPS but I still ending up with this situation: fat client is empty, webbrowser shows the application.
I undid everything with HTTPS and configured everything with HTTP. That is now the current situation: communication through HTTP.

Do you have some idea's I can test or do you need more information?

If you want some logs, is it possible to give me the path to the logs, because there are many logs (C:\Windows\CCM and C:\Windows\ccmsetup).