sbuck

Setting up New Remote WSUS for SCCM 1702

I'm setting up WSUS for the first time on a 2016 box and I've also setup SCCM 1702 on it's own 2016 box.  I've went through on the WSUS box and added the WSUS role with it's defaults and it successfully syncs from Microsoft.  So I went back to our new SCCM 1702 box and added the SUP and the WSUS ports there are set for 8530/8531.  I have the WSUS Admin Console installed on the SCCM box so I can see what's going on.  I have added the SCCM computer account to the Administrator's Group on the WSUS box.  Back in SCCM, I'm seeing errors in the WCM.log that I'm not sure how to fix.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks 

Another question...I added the SUP in SCCM, but since WSUS is on another box, should I have added it as another site server and then added the SUP to it instead?

WCMlog.JPG

I think I answered my own question.  I removed the SUP from SCCM and then created a new site server for the WSUS server and then added the SUP to that.  It's syncing now!