Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hello,

As i'm planing to upgrade out SCCM from 1606 to 1702 ,I started running some prerequisites tasks, however the Testdbupgrade failed ,here is what i've done so far :

1-      I installed SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition SP1 (Same version we have on the production SCCM) on a VM.

2-      Upgraded to SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition SP2 as it's required to upgrade to 1702.

3-      Restored the  database from the daily backup file.successfully 

4-      Ran a testdpupgrade and got the error below :

ERROR: SQL Server error: [42000][468][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the not equal to operation.	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:20 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
INFO: Executing SQL Server command: <    MERGE [dbo].[LU_LicensedProduct] AS TARGET ~    using (select [LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], ~                  [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                  GETUTCDATE() , N'$CD' ~                  from tempdb.dbo.temp_LU_LicensedProduct) ~            as SOURCE ( [LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], ~                        [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                        [LastUpdated], [SourceSite]) ~    ON SOURCE.[LicensedProductID] = TARGET.[LicensedProductID] ~    when matched and (~        TARGET.[ProductPool] != SOURCE.[ProductPool] OR ~        TARGET.[ProductName] != SOURCE.[ProductName] OR ~        TARGET.[FamilyName] != SOURCE.[FamilyName] OR ~        TARGET.[VersionSequence] != SOURCE.[VersionSequence] OR ~        TARGET.[VersionCode] != SOURCE.[VersionCode] OR ~        TARGET.[SourceSite] != SOURCE.[SourceSite]) ~    then ~    UPDATE SET ~        [ProductPool] = SOURCE.[ProductPool], ~        [ProductName] = SOURCE.[ProductName], ~        [FamilyName] = SOURCE.[FamilyName], ~        [VersionSequence] = SOURCE.[VersionSequence], ~        [VersionCode] = SOURCE.[VersionCode], ~        [LastUpdated] = SOURCE.[LastUpdated], ~        [SourceSite] = SOURCE.[SourceSite] ~    when not matched by TARGET then ~        INSERT([LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                [LastUpdated], [SourceSite]) ~        VALUES(SOURCE.[LicensedProductID], SOURCE.[ProductPool], SOURCE.[ProductName], ~               SOURCE.[FamilyName], SOURCE.[VersionSequence], SOURCE.[VersionCode], ~               SOURCE.[LastUpdated], SOURCE.[SourceSite]); ~    TRUNCATE TABLE tempdb.dbo.temp_LU_LicensedProduct  ~>	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:20 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
ERROR: Failed to execute SQL Server script:     MERGE [dbo].[LU_LicensedProduct] AS TARGET ~    using (select [LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], ~                  [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                  GETUTCDATE() , N'$CD' ~                  from tempdb.dbo.temp_LU_LicensedProduct) ~            as SOURCE ( [LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], ~                        [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                        [LastUpdated], [SourceSite]) ~    ON SOURCE.[LicensedProductID] = TARGET.[LicensedProductID] ~    when matched and (~        TARGET.[ProductPool] != SOURCE.[ProductPool] OR ~        TARGET.[ProductName] != SOURCE.[ProductName] OR ~        TARGET.[FamilyName] != SOURCE.[FamilyName] OR ~        TARGET.[VersionSequence] != SOURCE.[VersionSequence] OR ~        TARGET.[VersionCode] != SOURCE.[VersionCode] OR ~        TARGET.[SourceSite] != SOURCE.[SourceSite]) ~    then ~    UPDATE SET ~        [ProductPool] = SOURCE.[ProductPool], ~        [ProductName] = SOURCE.[ProductName], ~        [FamilyName] = SOURCE.[FamilyName], ~        [VersionSequence] = SOURCE.[VersionSequence], ~        [VersionCode] = SOURCE.[VersionCode], ~        [LastUpdated] = SOURCE.[LastUpdated], ~        [SourceSite] = SOURCE.[SourceSite] ~    when not matched by TARGET then ~        INSERT([LicensedProductID], [ProductPool], [ProductName], [FamilyName], [VersionSequence], [VersionCode], ~                [LastUpdated], [SourceSite]) ~        VALUES(SOURCE.[LicensedProductID], SOURCE.[ProductPool], SOURCE.[ProductName], ~               SOURCE.[FamilyName], SOURCE.[VersionSequence], SOURCE.[VersionCode], ~               SOURCE.[LastUpdated], SOURCE.[SourceSite]); ~    TRUNCATE TABLE tempdb.dbo.temp_LU_LicensedProduct	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:20 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
ERROR: SQL Server error: <>	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:20 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
ERROR: FAILED to import data to table LU_LicensedProduct	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:21 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
ERROR: Failed to import data from CSV files	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:21 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
ERROR: Failed to import Asset Intelligence data into the site database.	Configuration Manager Setup	5/9/2017 10:57:21 AM	3304 (0x0CE8)
<05-09-2017 11:01:01> Failed to create process of SetupWpf.exe. return value 1	 	1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM	1991659531 (0x76B6500B)

I'm waiting for MS to get back to me ,but wondering if you ever had this issue before.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...