DannyF

Sources share folders have changed

Hi, Recently, possibly due to upgrading to 1702 but I'm not sure, all of the folders under my sources share have changed to be replaced by numorous folders with random alfanumeric names. Can anyone tell me where folders I have created have gone?

I don't think that is the case. The folders contain single cab files and the folder dates are either 14th June or 9th May? The 14th June folders look to me like they could have been created by my ADR for updates on 2nd Tuesday of the month.

ADR will create directory with very specific names, they will look like random names but they are not. They will per se not replace any folders or rename any folders that you already have. This does assume that your source folder for ADR is unique for the ADR.

I'm confused as to what your problem is, ADR have not changed between CM12 and CMCB. So what exactly is your problem?

I am certain that I haven't deleted these folders, but I have had to set up the ADR again from scrap because I was having issues with clients not picking up any updates or new apps advertised to them after one of the current brach updates broke the clients by putting them into provisioning mode.