clush

Installing .net framework 3.5 on Windows 10

Question

Hi,

I have some cad programs that require .net 3.5 on many clients windows 10. 

I have tried many things running it from the cmd prompt in a task srquence and I am not successful. 

I have written a batch file that works when I run it on a local machine.  The only thing is UAC prompts you to hit ok  which when running on a local machine is fine.

However when I run it as a batch file in a task sequence you can see that it appears to run with no errors.  I guess it is waiting for UAC to say ok. 

Is there a way in the batch file to automate that to say ok in order if it to proceed.

Or if there is another way to do this please share.

I have attached the batch file which you will see if run if you click on it. But you have to click Ok for UAC and it finishes the batch file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Craig

dotnet.bat

2 answers to this question

Your problem is you are trying to copy the files from a network share. Included the files with your package and everything else should work correctly.

Always make sure that you test your stuff as CM would deploy it. https://verbalprocessor.com/2007/12/05/running-a-cmd-prompt-as-local-system/