Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
mashood Khan

Problems deploying Endpoint updates on Clients

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I've got a bit a problem deploying Endpoints onto clients. Using SCCM 2012 version 1511. I've setup an ADR to send the updates to clients. Site is set to synchronize in the evening and then the ADR rule will send out to the updates to the clients post sync.  By and large it works, however I'll get a number of clients fail. The amount is entirely random and the clients which fail are random. The majority of them will eventually succeed but it takes a while. 

 

I was wondering if there were any settings I could tweak? Updates are being pushed out to remote and onsite machines. Failures occur on both. There's about 250+ machines which receive updates so not that much really. 

At the moment, I'm contemplating upgrading to 1606, but I've only got the one server and would be loathe to rebuild should the update fail.

 

Many Thanks,

 

Mash

 

error1.PNG

update log.png

Edited by mashood Khan
added update log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...