LOKI

Boot Media - Now fails at network settings

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, TrialandError said:

I understand that the older media is working but the log you posted is showing your network adapter has an IP of '0.0.0.0'.

Any idea why I would get an address having run an ipconfig, but not during the TS when it is required?  Is there a way to extent the period that it looks for an IP Address?

@Loki - I haven't had time to dig in any deeper to your issue but it's really odd that the network settings are missing from the Task Sequence wizard. The easiest way I have found to extend the period before the wizard starts is to set a prestart command in the boot image. However, this is just a workaround and I would look at using the script that Anyweb referenced above. At least then you will truly know if you are missing drivers. Also, what version of CM and ADK are you running?

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, TrialandError said:

@Loki - I haven't had time to dig in any deeper to your issue but it's really odd that the network settings are missing from the Task Sequence wizard. The easiest way I have found to extend the period before the wizard starts is to set a prestart command in the boot image. However, this is just a workaround and I would look at using the script that Anyweb referenced above. At least then you will truly know if you are missing drivers. Also, what version of CM and ADK are you running?

CM - 1706

ADK - 10.1.15063

I'm currently getting away with using the Boot Image I kept from before this Boot Image Network issue occurred, but it would be good to know what is causing the it.  I'll try adding in a pre-start command and see if that helps.