xerxes2985

Update Content / Redistribute Content - still old versions

I am encountering an issue with any application when I update the files. When I go to install the application using software center, it pulls down old files.

Here is my process

On server/console
Copy/replace installation files
Right Click Application Name > Properties > Content Locations > Redistribute > Click OK
Right Click on Deployment Type > Update Content

On client
Configuration Manager > Actions Tab > Click Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle

Wait for a couple minutes. 
Try installing, and still pulls down wrong files

Do I have to delete the "deployments" and re-deploy the application?? What am I doing wrong? What log or file can I look at to see the progress/list of files on the DP?

Thanks

Hello, 

Not sure if you still experiencing issues but I have been in this situation with 'Applications' but Update Content is the best method however with applications there is a revision history and this sometimes causes issues.

What I tend to do in this situation is make sure I update content and then delete the old revision history.