iamrufus

Workgroup machine failing to install applications during TS

Hi Everyone,

I am having a real issue trying to get my workgroup based machine to install applications located on my DP. I'm running version 1706 of SCCM and I already have my WIM file captured so I am just doing a simple imaging TS, I feel as if I have everything setup correctly but I must be missing something. I have uploaded some log files and some screenshot to show what I have setup. If I join to a domain everything works fine so I know it must be down to access on my DP. The network account is setup all fine as nothing else would work if it wasn't.

Would appreciate any help if someone can spot what I have missed here.

Thanks very much

img2.PNG

Logs.zip

img1.PNG

I had exactly same issue trying to get applications to install in a workgroup scenario and I was scratching my head trying to work out what was the problem considering packages installed correctly.

What I did to solve my problem was to used the following ' SMSCACHESIZE=15360 SMSMP=MP FQDN '

I see from the above that you have already tried but as soon as I told the client which MP to connect to it all appeared to work.