Hi,

im trying to do an in place Upgrade from 1703 but it keeps failing due to I think the system display language being en-gb.  I’ve tried creating a package and running set-culture en-us then rebooting the device but it doesn’t change. If I run the command manually it works. 

Thanks in advance.

We are doing it through an available Task Sequence rather than using Windows 10 Servicing. I've ended up just creating a Powershell to detect the current System UI if it's EN-US I boot into Win-PE then change it to EN-GB while then OS isn't live then upgrade using the English-Int media which will change any devices that aren't already EN-GB so shouldn't have the issue in the future.

The problem was even though we change our region ect... during OSD and group policy to EN-GB the English media was used which is EN-US as standard.  We have had some Surface Pro's and laptops which needed the full EN-GB language pack for handwriting ect... so we have a mixed System UI environment but the task sequence I've done will rectify it and I've changed our build Task Sequence to use the Eng-Int media rather than "English".