bardunen

Win7 to Win10 and Sccm2007 to current branch questions

Hi, we are looking into upgrading/reimaging all our win7 clients to win10, in this regard i have some questions i was hoping to get some answers from this great community :)

1: Existing Win7 client agents are connected to the Sccm2007 server. A sccm current branch is already set up with a win10 image almost ready to deploy. How would you solve this? I am pondering if we should just go F12 on every machine to get a clean install. Or is it better to somehow migrate the existing win7 agents over to sccm current branch agents, so they can upgrade from windows?

2: I know some of our users have a lot of documents etc on their local drive, how can one solve this without losing data?

3: Last but not least, all the win7 machines are setup with legacy bios, i was thinking it`s time to move over to UEFI. The new sccm server is set up and ready to accept uefi clients only. I`m not sure how to move on here either. (All PC`s are HP laptops)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!