dyg

Task Sequence available when is NOT deployed

Hi,

I have a headache with an extrange issue. I have deployed a Task Sequence time ago, this week i delete it and deployed a new one as i have done previously.

Now i still see available both. First i checked the TS status and i reviewed that is not deployed to any collection. I disabled it too but still visible for clients (PXE). 

I thinks that is cached on DP or in the Database

any suggestions?

I attach some screens

thanks

if you select the duplicate, what does the smsts.log file tell you ?

maybe someone duplicated the actual ts, moved it elsewhere in the console, and deployed it...

Hi Niall,

I duplicated this TS before and the new one was "HomeOffice - Windows 10 (1703 BUILD)" that you can see in the first capture.

I have only 18 TS and i checked everyone :( 

If i run this ghost TS it returns that "cannot be run because a package referenced by task sequence could not be found" but it don't explain which package is.

I don't know why this tasks is still available in PXE. I tried with 2 differents DPs and its visible in both.

What else can i check?

thanks!

can you attach the smsts.log on the duplicate ts please so i can see what's happening. feel free to remove your company name(s) from the log.... by search/replace in notepad first