Hi

im setting up a new migrated environment from 2012r2 that has a CAS and 2 primaries my plan is to have the new hierarchy with only one primary . On the primary server is it ok to have SQL Server , reporting , app catalog and sup on it? With the Managemnet point and DP separated on another server? Also 6 other DP's and fallback  throughout the environment , I have about 3000 clients 

im very new to sccm so any help is greatly appreciated 

The old admin setup the current structure. I want to migrate to a new single primary. As I am very new to this I wanted to simplify as I didnt see the need for a CAS. The pro9mary server will be set with 

2 arrays.  1 made out of the 2 SSDs support a 60 GB C: drive (OS) and a 10 GB D: drive (PageFile).  The other array would be a RAID 50 for the SAS HDDs.  This will mean approximately 4.8 TBs of useable space for an E: drive (for the SCCM application and SQL) about 1 TB and the remaining 3.8 TBs for the software share/update repository/etc.With 128 GB of memory

60 GB for C:\ is a bit small IMO. I use a minimum of 127 GB.

10 GB for the Page is tiny! With 128 Ram I would use a minimum of 350 GB for the Swap file.

4.8 TB is not a lot of space these days. Instead of doing RAID 50, I would be more inclined to do RAID 5 or maybe RAID6.  If you are going to stay with RAID 50 then get bigger drivers.