Geodesicz

User-Targeted Deployments Not Showing in New Software Center

I am currently working with a client on a complete Configuration Manager build out, and I have encountered an odd issue which I have not seen before. For some reason, any deployments targeting user collections are not showing up in the Software Center. The new Software Center is enabled in Client Settings and correctly loading. These deployments do show up correctly in the Application Catalog Website. The installs can be triggered from the website successfully, added to the Software Center from there, and install fine. The organization name correctly renders in the new Software Center. After upgrading from 1706 to 1710, the custom color scheme I set is also not applying, and the original issue persists. Any assistance on this would be appreciated. If someone has the answer, I'll owe them multiple beers at MMS 2018. Thanks