Hello,

So I've been playing around with pushing manual software updates using SUGs.  As of now, I have them pushing to two lab environments of around 25 machines each.  Also a few test laptops I have in my office.  I'm having issues where in the deployment window its showing that a few machines are compliant with the latest updates.  If I take a look at the machine version, its still on 1709.16, not 1709.192.  Yet the machine is still reporting compliance with the software update deployment.  What's even worse, of the 25 machines in each lab.  I'd say maybe 18 or so are actually installing the updates and are compliant.  

Maybe I'm missing something, but to my understanding the latest CU should bring me to the latest version of 10.  Correct? 

In the SUG I've got these three updates,

KB4058702 Update for Windows 10 1709
KB4056892 CU for 1709 X64 systems

KB4056887 Flash update for x86...Gotta get rid of that.  We only have 64 bit machines.  

I'm very interested to see where I went wrong.  Thanks!

Hmm, okay.   I'll have to check it out on some of the other machines.  

Just checked it on the one I'm using and it does have the key though was having issues getting the update.   AV used to be Avast however, I have since switched to Microsoft Defender.  

Edited by KBE404