glen8

Client assigned to wrong MP

Hi all,

I have an IBCM server installed in our DMZ.  Everything is working great, and I am allowing it to also update member servers in the DMZ as well as internet clients.  Certs are all good, logs are fine.

My issue however is that the member servers in the DMZ are assigned to the wrong MP.  They are going to the primary site server, not the server in the DMZ.

Things I have checked:

Boundaries and boundary groups are set and contain just the DMZ site server

Hierarchy setting is ticked for "Clients prefer to use management points specified in boundary groups"

Clients are showing up in the console as active and assigned to the correct site (DMZ).  However the management server is showing the primary not the DMZ server

on the clients clientlocation.log I see this line:

Current assigned management point is the only assigned management point

any ideas?

Thanks

Typical, the minute I create this post I check the mplist to find only one server listed.

I check the management point on the dmz server and it's set to "internet clients only".  I did change this to "both internet and intranet" but who knows why it never saved.

also forgot to tick the second MP server under (sites, management points)....oops

Trying again!!