Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
Munzi

Client assignment issue

Recommended Posts

Im hoping someone can point me the the right direction

 

I am in the process of doing a side by side migration from 2012 to Current Branch . I am in the testing phase. I setup the new CB and pushed the client to a machine I have on a subnet that was removed from the 2012 environment . The client installs but I noticed in the client properties it still gets the old MP , I get the correct new SITE Code . One other thing I noticed is in the registry I see GPRequestedSiteAssignmentCode keeps putting back the old site code even after I delete it but returns after a reboot But I still have the AssignedSiteCode with my new one in the registry. Im not sure what is putting it back I thought maybe it was a gpo but was told no such gpo exists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...