Dear Experts,

I Would like to take an advice from you all for ADK

are talking about ADK: Would like to get few points here

At Present, I am having SCCM 2012 SP2 with Windows 7 with ADK *10.0.0.26624* 

Assume the Site Code : ABC

Now the Plan is to do side by Side migration with SCCM CB V1702 and Upgrade to SCCM CB V1710 and this is to support Windows 10.

Site Code : DEF

Before I install windows 10, I will be moving all the clients from Site Code : ABC to DEF

I will be having all my Existing Client move from *Windows 7 Machines* to DEF Site

In the New Environment, Will be Managing both windows 7 and windows 10

1. Application Management (Windows 7 and Windows 10)

2. Patch Management *Windows 7, 10*

3. OS Imaging *Windows 7, Windows 10*

I Would like to make my environment to be stable with both OS.

Please let me know which ADK Version is needed in my Environment for Windows 10 Operating System

I Will be having

1. Windows 10 LTSB

2. Windows 10 Enterprise With Version 1803

3. Also Windows 7 SP1

Which ADK Version, I Should have in my Environment *DEF Site Code* 

After all successful, Migration will be moving out completely from the Site Code : ABC

There is no choice here. You have to use the ADK to support your 1710 installation.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/plan-design/configs/support-for-windows-10#windows-10-adk

p.s. Not sure I would manage 7 and 10 alongside. Why not migrate them (install the client from new server) when you want to build Windows 10 then let the old server die out.

You are rite.

My Requirement here : With new Server (SCCM CB) we will be using it for Both Windows 7 and Windows 10. Windows 10 for sure, will be going with most recent release (V 1803..)

We may still have many OS imaging with Windows 7 as well., also win 7 to win 10 upgrade.

If I use, SCCM CB V1710 - I can Perform both OS Imaging  *Win 7 and Win 10* Rite.

In fact, We are using the boot image (Custom made)

On 3/6/2018 at 5:27 AM, Veera said:

If I use, SCCM CB V1710 - I can Perform both OS Imaging  *Win 7 and Win 10* Rite.

In fact, We are using the boot image (Custom made)

Yes, sccm1710 will support imaging win7 and win10.  You have to keep sccm cb updated to support major win10 releases.  1709 adk looks to be the latest, not sure if it’ll support 1803, but if there’s no new adk, I would assume so.