Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hi

I am stuck in this situation for more than a week. I couldn't find the way to resolve it. Could anyone please have a look and help to give some suggestions if possible?

I have a SCCM 2016 CB environment, one single primary site. I have set up SUP on SCCM site server with WSUS installed, the software update sync is fine, but when I tried to deploy the patches, I keep getting these 2 errors from the client machine. Please help and advise what I have done wrong. 

Thank you

Richard

WUAHandler.log error as below

image.png.c5554c9789cf1a50ffac1c2e2323b97f.png

WindowsUpdate.log error as below

image.thumb.png.36233a343ad8956cfb0107a0071d0b94.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0x80072efe means "The connection with the server was terminated abnormally". Is this happening on all clients or specific machines ? can you try to restart windows update services and initate software update scan.

you can start troubleshooting software updates using http://eskonr.com/2015/04/sccm-2012-troubleshoot-client-software-update-issues/

 

Regards,

Eswar

http://www.eskonr.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...