Dear Experts,

I Would like to get some inputs from you Please.

My Data Center is located in 2 Regions. This data center is supplying the services (Windows Server, Network., etc) 

At Present we are planning to perform SCCM CB Implementation with High Availability for SCCM Client Roles. In fact not for SQL (Due to Commercial items)

Single Standalone Primary Site is fair enough for the environment. However, We would like to reduce the usage of SQL Server, and make the Client facing roles with HA. Hence your inputs would be helpful for us

Data Center Region A:

Server 1  - SCCM Site Server - A Primary Site with Roles (Component Server, Site Server, Site System, Reporting Service Point, Other Non Client Facing Roles) 

Server 2 - SCCM Site System - Client Facing Roles (Management Point, Software Update Point/WSUS, Distribution Point (With WDS/PXE OSD Capabilties)

Data Center Region B:

Server 3 - SCCM Site System - Client Facing Roles (Management Point, Software Update Point/WSUS, Distribution Point (WithOut WDS/PXE OSD Capabilties)

So all Client facing role, will be working with HA Option. 

However, PXE Boot for OSD will work only with SERVER 2 from WDS (Which respond to the Client during the OS Imaging) - To make this happen I need to mention the IP Details of WDS Server (Server 2 from Region A) in the DHCP Scope.

Am I correct?

The reason, I do not preferred to give the SERVER 3 (From Region B)as WDS Role with PXE, which we do not need to give the multiple entries with DHCP Scope (Option 66, 67) for OSD 

Please suggest, if this is looks good for an organization.

The Ultimate goal is to reduce the SQL CPU Utilization.

I have Plan to reduce the Workload of CPU 

Hence the minimum plan is to have 

SERVER A - Primary Site with SQL (Primary Site will be having SCCM Site Server Roles)

SERVER B - All Client Facing Role

So that, the CPU Utilization can be reduced accordingly.

5 hours ago, Cekpi said:

hi,

regarding SQL, MP with local/remote database replica setup should reduce CPU load on primary SQL and should give you some availability in case when primary SQL is down

Having remote SQL will increase your network traffic. So there is a balance between the options.