dyg

Mobile device doesn't appear in SCCM after enroll

Hi,

I have a hibrid SCCM (CB 1702) + Intune scenario. When i enroll a mobile device it doesn't appear in SCCM console, so any application or configuration it will deployed but it is correctly created in Azure AD . It occurs randomly during last year and i don't why.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Sounds like that the users enrolling the devices not showing up in the SCCM console, are missing membership of the collection of users allowed to enroll devices into Intune Hybrid. (possibly at the time of enrollment)

As of such, those devices enroll into Intune standalone. (that's actually a part of the progress of migrating from Intune hybrid to Intune standalone, to exclude the users from the collection in SCCM)

Hi Martin,

The users are member of this collection, in fact, today i enrolled a device with my test user and doesn't show in SCCM (and exists in Intune) but i can enroll devices in the last month.

Another suggestions?

Thanks

I reviewed it, the new user have the license correctly assigned and we have more licenses available in our pool

image.png.040b9dac59f9b4360a78e3e4249152b6.png

image.png.0accb4802deb6f6693bcaecc22eff674.png

Also this users are members of the intune user collection. This collection have scheduled a full upgrade every day.

image.png.c5c5ac73d40f838932cbbe52a8da96d5.png

image.png.ce04bb44d8422c3315991e5067874b31.png

can i review some log o somethins else? i was thinking to re-install the service connection point role but i don't know if it will help

regards

image.png

image.png

I reinstalled the service connection point and restarted the SMS_Executive service and still have the same errors.

By the way, i got this errors from cloudusersync.log, dmpdownloader.log and dmpuploader.log. It seems that i can't connect to Intune, but i don't understand because in fact the device is enrolling to Intune Standalone.

cloudusersync.log

ERROR: ERROR: Exception occured while calling REST UserAuth Location service The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses()

ERROR: SetLicensedUsers exception The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.UserSyncServiceClient.GetProxy()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.UserSyncServiceClient.SetLicensedUsers(String[] principalNames)

WARNING: Exception occured while trying to license users System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.~~Parameter name: length~~   at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.UserSyncServiceClient.SetLicensedUsers(String[] principalNames)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.CloudUserUpload.AddLicensedUsers(List`1 userPrincipalNames, List`1& notFoundUsers)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.ConnectorUserSync.NotifyAccountAddition(IUserDatabaseHelper userDataHelper, Dictionary`2 receivedUsers, Boolean sendStatusMessages, Boolean& statusMessagesSent, Int32& itemKey, UserSyncStatistics& syncStats)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.UserSync.ConnectorUserSync.PerformDeltaSync(IUserDatabaseHelper userDataHelper, Boolean sendStatusMessages).

dmpdownloader.log

ERROR: ERROR: Exception occured while calling REST UserAuth Location service The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses() SMS_DMP_DOWNLOADER 10/05/2018 12:57:53 12420 (0x3084)

ERROR: DmpDownloader:GetCacheServiceClient: Failed to get service client.. Exception: The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SCCMConnectorCacheServiceClient..ctor(TraceSource traceSource, String lsu, String dbConnectionString, Boolean renew, String serviceApiVersion)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SCCMConnectorCacheServiceRepository.GetSCCMConnectorCacheServiceClient(TraceSource traceSource, String restLsuUrl, String connectionString, Boolean renew, String serviceApiVersion)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.MessageDownload.MessageDownloader.TryGetCacheServiceClient(ISCCMConnectorCacheServiceExtended& localCacheServiceClient) SMS_DMP_DOWNLOADER 10/05/2018 12:57:53 12420 (0x3084)

Failed to Save Account Info, sleep for 1 mintue. hr=0 SMS_DMP_DOWNLOADER 10/05/2018 12:57:53 12420 (0x3084)

dmpuploader.log

ERROR: ERROR: Exception occured while calling REST UserAuth Location service The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses() SMS_DMP_UPLOADER 10/05/2018 12:54:07 11084 (0x2B4C)

ERROR: StartUpload exception: [GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.] SMS_DMP_UPLOADER 10/05/2018 12:54:07 11084 (0x2B4C)

ERROR: ERROR: Exception occured while calling REST UserAuth Location service The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: 
Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetASUServiceAddress(String asuServiceName) SMS_DMP_UPLOADER 10/05/2018 12:54:07 14028 (0x36CC)

Failed to call InvokeSyncActions. error = Unknown error 0x8013150C SMS_DMP_UPLOADER 10/05/2018 12:54:07 14028 (0x36CC)

Finally was an internal proxy issue. Reinstalling the service connecting point with the new configuration solved the issue.

it makes sense that if it could not connect through SCCM it would do the enrollment against Intune Standole.

All devices that was enrolled directly to Intune was "moved" to SCCM and now i can see them.

Regards