Scripteur

Problem deploy OS on computer that has 2 or more disks

(New-Object -COMObject Microsoft.SMS.TSEnvironment).Value('OSDDiskIndex') = $MonDisk.Disk }" returned 0

doesn't look like it's an error, have you tried to dump the variables created to verify it it set's the variable at all ? i'd suggest you pause the task sequence before and after the step to verify

Hello, I would like to ask how to install the system on multiple hard disks. There are script files to share. When there are multiple hard disks in my computer, the deployment system should be installed on the disk number partition where the original system is specified. Is there any solution?

你好,请问 在多个硬盘上 安装系统 可有脚本文件分享啊,  当我电脑存在多个硬盘时候,     部署系统要安装在原来系统指定所在的磁盘编号分区上,有什么办法解决吗

you'll need to create a custom script to detect where that original system is installed, and use that for the apply operating system step (using a variable), but read my first comment in this thread....

On 2018/8/30 at AM3点00分, anyweb said:

您需要创建一个自定义脚本来检测原始系统的安装位置,并将其用于应用操作系统步骤(使用变量),但请阅读此线程中的第一条注释....

你好,请问该如何编写脚本应用, 无奈对脚本不熟悉,是否有空请帮忙写个检测系统目录脚本吗?