bass

Microsoft SCCM Exam 70-703

I am wondering if anyone has any taken any Microsoft Certified SCCM exams? I heard that a new exam came out in March of 2018. The new exam is 70-703. I found a bootcamp that covers this exam and provides training, the downside is that the bootcamp is about $6000 but it has a pass rate of 96%. Exam 70-703 is $165 on Microsoft's website. My job stated that they will cover it but that I have to pass it. Will this class/exam put me at a level to become a SCCM engineer?

Here is the link for the camp 

https://www.certificationcamps.com/bootcamps/system-center-configuration-manager/

training is always good but intense, and these types of training give you good info over the time frame of about a week, but what they don't give you is experience. That you get when working with SCCM in different organizations over the years, so don't expect to be an all singing, all dancing SCCM engineer after attending one of these courses for one week,

sure, these courses will give you a great overview of the product, but SCCM is  WAY TOO immense to understand or fully comprehend in just one week IMHO,

I'd suggest you bookmark this link and start working your way through the guides to get familiar with various options in SCCM Current Branch (and technical preview)

cheers

niall

Books are not and will never beat hands on experience at a job but this would be ideal to get all the textbook info down. I have setup an SCCM server from scratch for my job and have been able to configure and use it. I honestly am just going to use this sharpen my skills in SCCM and mainly get certified. a lot of people have told me that this course is designed for people with a novice level of SCCM understanding not experienced people. Nevertheless, I am going to take it and see how it goes.