pvr02

Computer Restart Policy Settings Ignored?

I am currently working on creating an application to force restarts based off the scripts here (https://mickitblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/laptop-mandatory-reboot-management.html).  The issue I am running into is that I have updated the Default Settings policy so the "Computer Restart" tab is set to the following "Display a temporary notification to the user" = 240 and "Display a dialog box that the user cannot close" = 120.

When the app runs and requests an reboot I get the notification for 90 minutes and the dialog box at 15.  I figured it was related to one of the other 2 policies but they do not contain the "Computer Restart" tab.  If I do a result client settings on the device, it shows 240 and 120.

Any ideas where the 90 and 15 are coming from?  I have tested this over the course of 2 days so there was plenty of time for the policy to update on the device.

Just an update.  I located the application "Configuration Manager Support Center".  When checking into the local policy on the machine it showed the following:

• Actual:
    • RebootCountdown = 5400
    • RebootCountdownFinalWindow = 900
  • Requested:
    • RebootCountdown = 14400
    • RebootCountdownFinalWindow = 7200
    • RebootCountdown = 5400
    • RebootCountdownFinalWindow = 900

Turns out uninstalling and reinstalling the agent did resolve the issue.  However my 2nd test machine has the same results.  Any way to clear out the client policy via a script or something I can deploy?