Ghost Image

SCCM 1802 Image Capture Problems

I’m having issues capturing an image I built of a windows 10 1803 machine, it fails every time with error 0x00004005.  This seems to be an ongoing issue I had the same problem with 1709 and I was hoping that Microsoft would have fixed this before putting out the next successor.  Oddly enough If I install windows 10 1607 without updating capture works fine, but once I bring it to the 1700’s or 1800’s level everything goes to hell, I’ve tried disabling the apps, I also ensured that the NAA had access and the appropriate rights.  All these are fresh installs.

It just seems that the updates are causing this issue and Microsoft has yet to put out a fix.

I guess my question has anyone else come across this problem and If so did you resolve it, and how did you resolve it, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.