lanram

Replication Issue after CB1806 upgrade

Hello All - Hope somebody here can help me solve replication issue.  The home lab infra is as follows:

Domain - ramlan.ca -

All on Windows Server 2016 and SQL 2017

CB1806 - CAS

CB1806 - PRI

CB1806 - SEC

I did the upgrade on 1st Aug to CB1806.  Before that there were no replication issue.  After the upgrade replication issue started on PRI site.  Some what strange every now and then the link is active and after some time it will be degraded and finally the link status is failed.  I checked rcmctrl log.  No errors.  I even checked same log on CAS. No errors.  I see this error on Replication details on PRI - See attached screen shot.  

I can share the logs from CAS and PRI for your read.  Let me know.

10.JPG

11.JPG

Thanks anyweb.  Yes, I did restart both the systems (CAS & PRI).  Yet having same issue.  

The RLA is fine with CAS.  No issue with SEC.  Just PRI is having issue.  

If you want, I can share the logs for your read.  I tried everything on Google.  Unable to find a solution to fix the issue.  

RL

I assume you upgraded the CAS first and then the PRI, are there any errors at all in the cmupdate.log that you think may be important on either site ?

Yes the upgrade was CAS - PRI - SEC.  No errors during the upgrade.  There was one warning which was not related to replication.  I even took a screenshot of the warning.

Will keep looking for a fix.  Too bad cannot call MS to resolve - due to home lab situation.

Thanks for your help.

RL

3.JPG

I am running these servers at home to test various configuration within CB1806. 

Since the replication issue is at home, I cannot call MS Support to resolve the issue.  Hence have to look for guidance through Google and various other forums to fix the issue.