Hedbye

SCCM CB 1806 not available to install

Hello Folks!

Firstly I want to say that I'm new here to this forum, so hello. 😀

The ConfigMgr team just released the latest version av SCCM CB, 31 July if I understood correctly. Now, it is 8 August and 1806 hasn't appeared in the Updates and Servicing node for us.
I have clicked on the button Check for Updates and even checked the dmpdownloader.log but no error messages seems to strike out. I have even restarted the SMS_EXECUTIVE component without any issues. I am currently running out of ideas, I have been googling for some answers why new versions don't appear in the node but don't find any relevant so I'm reaching out to you guys.

Our current environment is SCCM CB 1802, 5.00.8634.1000 (Not the hotfix though).
The only update that is available in there is the hotfix CB 1802 Hotfix KB4163547. If it isn't that what's causing the trouble?

Am i too early that is searching for that update or is there something wrong that I'm doing?
Can't really hesitate to try out the new third party update feature and even CMPivot!

Have a great day everyone, cheers!

Edited by Hedbye

Hello,

The update is not available to us either, it is slowly deployed to everyone but not at the same time.
If you want to have it right now, you have to download a script that will put you in the early distribution ring. It is available here : https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/ConfigMgr-1806-Enable-3eb4b46c

I have not tested the script, I am waiting patiently ;-)

I hope this will help you

• Thanks 1

Hi!

Exacly what I was thinking also. Maybe they don't distribute worldwide, maybe they start slowly deploying the update. But then I know that in the future, to be patient. 😁
Hmm, maybe I should consider to download the script and try it out for upcoming updates in the future!

Thank you so much for the info, have a great day, cheers!👍

• Like 1