StefanWe

Not all Surface Drivers visible in All Software Updates

Hello,

i am running sccm 1710 on windows 2016. My wsus with the system role for software update is also running on windows 2016.

Under site settings for Software Update i activated the checkbox "include microsoft surface drivers...." and under products i select (see the screenshot)

image.png.b8eeb315681e2dcbb29a74b6970ad59e.png

My Surfaces are running 1709 (fall creators update) at the moment.

Now, when i take a look under "All software updates" and search for "surface" i only see one firmware update:

image.png.cadeec9d0c9f38554eb49de4eae191ce.png

But these updates are old. If i take a look on the MS Download Page, i found an MSI Driver Package from August, 10th. 2018.

And all other updates are from 2017. 

Why are these updates not visible in my console ? I cant believe, that there are no newer updates for wsus available...

Any idea ?

23 hours ago, whoishomer1 said:

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I am running a single SCCM server (1810) on Windows 2019.  And I am experiencing the same thing.  Include Microsoft surface drivers is checked, yet I am not seeing any current Surface drivers?

unfortunatly no. I downloaded the latest driver pack and deployed it...

在wsus和SCCM 看到的软件补丁不一致 该如何解决,有的补丁没有过期或者被取代, 在SCCM看不到而在WSUS里面能看到,也就是说没有同步到SCCM里面去。

The software patches seen in wsus and SCCM are inconsistent. How to solve them? Some patches have not expired or been replaced. They can not be seen in SCCM but can be seen in WSUS, that is, they are not synchronized to SCCM.