kleonard

Cant Install O365

I have been installing O365 2016 click to run using the same job in SCCM for the past 6 months.  Beginning this week, when trying to install O365 we get the following error:  Office We can't install  The following product(s) can't be installed at the same time:  O365ProPlusRetail.

I have tried removing and reinstalling with the same results.  Installation by hand gives the same result.  There are no error codes, just a link to go online for more help.   It could be purely coincidental but it started happening right after Microsoft had the cloud outage in the Southeast at the beginning of this week.

image.png.b7dc470453c267323e34f62f407420fa.png

Does anyone have any ideas?

I did the same thing, and it worked for the first couple of deployments.   Then on one deployment I got a progress bar which went about 1% and just stopped and has been sitting there for about 4 hrs like that.  I tried another PC and now I get nothing again.  Im scratching my head over this one.

are you guys able to deploy Office 365 within your task sequence when deploying a new machine. My standard deployment to a machine works, however new deployments are not. TS keeps failing on the Office install part

Select the button below to download and install the Office uninstall support tool.
Follow the steps below to download the uninstall support tool according to your browser.
Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.
Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.
After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process. Follow the remaining prompts.
Select the steps for the version of Office you want to install or reinstall. Close the uninstall tool.

Greetings,
Peter