Nkhan0608

SCCM Complaint goes down

I am new to sccm I want to do lots of stuff in SCCM, existing sccm admin left without handovering anything, now there are lots of folders created, I want to clean it up.

2nd i want to create a new folder with my name download all the patches & Operating system deployment, help me out by sharing a layman steps to achieve this.

I want to create a folder as per the OS eg Win 2012, Win 2012R2, win 2016, your guide will be very well appreciated, please reply as soon as possible.

Caveat: Do not start deleting folders in SCCM without understanding the structure. If you are not short of disk space then leave it alone!

That said :-) if you wanted to move something large like an OS .WIM file, in:

Software Library | OS Images | Properties | Data Sources - note the existing path - copy the file to your new location -  change the data source path to the new location then right-click Update Distribution Points - once you are happy it has replicated you can delete the file from the path you noted earlier.