Bartman10

Working OSD now fails on Pre-provision BitLocker

Current patched SCCM on a prior working Windows 10 OSD for some reason starting failing on Pre-Provision Bitlocker. Nothing changed that I can think of. Also first time posting and am kind of new at running SCCM so forgive me. I've checked logs I know of and see nothing about Bitlocker. For now I had to "Continue on error" so the techs can keep imaging computers. 

I have other issues with my task sequence I would like to ask about later but this is the issue I need to work on first. Please let me know logs and such I should post. If there are any task sequence experts out there I would be more than willing to do a paid engagement to help me get this, and the other issues I'm having sorted. 

Short list of other issues I can't seem to work out

-After first PXE boot to format the drive in the even the drive is currently encrypted, many of the Dell BIOS settings seem hit and miss. The computer then reboots but tries to PXE boot again and must fail then will continue booting off hard drive. How do I ensure on "install operating system" part it's booting PE off the C drive. The larger issue is if I make offline media. The computer will keep booting and formatting the drive over and over. The fix is to pull the USB stick on the first reboot. The computer will then boot PE off the C drive and ask for the USB drive when ready.

I'm usually quite skilled at reading manuals and figuring things out but I always feel like SCCM has so many little moving parts and I never seem to have a full grasp of it.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.0a4a2472799ba3da4d2010f275d46017.png

can you include your smsts.log file so that we can see why it's failing, also what version of sccm is this and what version of the Windows ADK are you using