Kristof

installation starts immediatly even after setting grace period

Hello all,

I am new to this forum so thank you for feedback about possibly not following certain rules.

I want to deploy an application to about 3000 users. This will be a required user-based application deployment. I created 1 AD distribution group, tied to 1 collection and the plan is to populate this group over a period of a few weeks with blocks of about 200 to 500 users, depending on fails etc.

Because of this I made the application available as soon as possible and the installation deadline as soon as possible and configured a grace period of 96 hours in the client settings. I checked the "Delay enforcement of this application according to user preferences, up to the grace period defined in client settings."

There are no maintenance windows configured on any devices.

When I add a user to the AD distribution group and log in, the installation starts immediately which leads me to believe I am missing something in my configuration.

Anyone any thoughts about this?

Thanks for the feedback.