Kingskawn

Beginners question?

We are using CB 1806 on premise with a KMS for the activation of W10 Ent but now we will use cloud based Windows M365 E3 licenses and I don't see how to activate those things and how to integrate this in my TS. Can someone explain it to me?

• Intune is not configured
  • We have Azure with AAD for the sync between our local AD and Azure AD.
  • We still need to use our GPO on our local AD

what exactly are you trying to do ? when you say integrate within the task sequence, what do you want to integrate exactly ? is it Azure AD join ?

42 minutes ago, anyweb said:

what exactly are you trying to do ? when you say integrate within the task sequence, what do you want to integrate exactly ? is it Azure AD join ?

Hi Niall, we received 20 M365 E3 licenses, and we are looking for the easiest way to activate those during or after the staging process. Until now, we did it with our KMS but now everything is changing, and we must follow ๐Ÿ™‚ We have CB 1806 but all is on-premise so CB is not configured for Intune, but we already have Azure AD with AAD sync. Users, groups and machines are synced.
Can you guide us a bit? ๐Ÿ˜…

i think the important comment was this " IT can install the latest version and ย activate Windows10 ย by login on with M365 subscription account. "