Can someone point me in the right direction please? I am new to sccm and I have installed the 1802 version, using the guides on this site, which are excellent and then done an in place upgrade to 1810. When i am trying to push the client to a few test machines, by selecting them individually in Devices I am getting errors.

IsSslClientAuthEnabled - Determining provisioning mode state failed with 80070002. Defaulting to state of 1504.
Client is not allowed to use or doesn't have PKI cert while talking to HTTPS server.
Failed (0x87d00454) to send location request to 'serverfqdn'. StatusCode 200, StatusText ''
Failed to send location message to 'HTTPS://serverfqdn'. Status text ''
GetDPLocations failed with error 0x87d00454
Failed to get DP locations as the expected version from MP 'HTTPS://serverfqdn'. Error 0x87d00454
Failed to find DP locations from MP 'HTTPS://serverfqdn' with error 0x87d00454, status code 200. Check next MP.
Have already tried all MPs. Couldn't find DP locations.
IsSslClientAuthEnabled - Determining provisioning mode state failed with 80070002. Defaulting to state of 1504.
Client is not allowed to use or doesn't have PKI cert while talking to HTTPS server.
DownloadFileByWinHTTP failed with a non-recoverable failure, 0x87d00454
DownloadFileByWinHTTP failed with error 0x87d00454
Failed to get client version for sending state messages. Error 0x8004100e
Failed to send status 308. Error (87D00215)
Could not open Wmi_Bridge_Server kegistry key.
Failed to connect to policy namespace. Error 0x8004100e
Failed to revoke client upgrade local policy. Error 0x8004100e
CcmSetup failed with error code 0x87d00454

I know there are a lot of errors here but I am very new to SCCM and would like to try and get it sorted. 

Thanks