PaulWhite@pickens.k12

Config Manager stopped deploying updates

I'm not sure what your question is.  is it... "why isn't the console showing summarization info for updates"  (possible answer: summarization hasn't run yet).  or is it... "I have ADRs to download everything, and those ADRs haven't run, thus downloaded = no and deployed = no, for this underlined update"  Or is it... a different question I can't guess based solely on a screenshot?

I don't know what happen to my text. So for some reason the clients stopped reporting I guess and all updates after 9/2018 were showing as 0 required, also no of the updates that were deployed were installing. 1. I removed all setting from the group policy for updates except I left the server as the source. 2. I don't know if this is right but I added my Site server to the default site boundary group. Updates started working again but in the last 2 days deployments have stopped. They start to install but get the error about incorrect hash values. I don't know what happened to my text.

Incorrect hash values--sometimes that can be fixed by doing an "update of distribution points" for your software update packages.  If that doesn't work, you might need to remove updates from the patch packages, and re-download them.

As for summarization in the console, that's a harder question.  I stopped believing the console for summarization for updates about 4 years ago.  mostly because of where I work, we have so many clients that summarization simply can't finish--so summarization information is often incorrect.  So I use SQL reports, and not the console, to confirm if updates are being installed and deploying.  What that means to you is that I simply can't help with in-console summarization questions from anyone.  I expect it to fail and never work; so when someone says "it doesn't work", I say "yep".  Which isn't totally accurate for most companies--but it is for me, lol.