Joe13

[H] SCCM and OS Deployment

Back to square one!

: device is in the database.    SMSPXE    2019/03/15 9:32:19 AM    5180 (0x143C)
: no advertisements found    SMSPXE    2019/03/15 9:32:20 AM    5180 (0x143C)
: No boot action. Aborted.    SMSPXE    2019/03/15 9:32:20 AM    5180 (0x143C)

I just used it, what now! Frustrated.

Can someone shed some light on my new issue.

I have 1 testing PC where everything works fine, any other PC fails with the same error, new or used PC.

There are no more volumes available for use.    ApplyOperatingSystem    2019-03-19 15:25:07    1780 (0x06F4)

The requested target could not be resolved to a valid volume on this computer. Check your task sequence to ensure this drive is correct and that it is being created
The parameter is incorrect. (Error: 80070057; Source: Windows)    ApplyOperatingSystem    2019-03-19 15:25:07    1780 (0x06F4)

Failed to run the action: Apply Operating System. 
Unspecified error (Error: 80004005; Source: Windows)    TSManager    2019-03-19 15:25:07    1656 (0x0678)

Attached is the first step of my TS where it fails.

Untitled picture.png

without the accompanying smsts.log file we'd only be guessing what the issue is, if it's real hardware i'd guess that you might be missing storage drivers, attach the entire smsts.log file and we can take a look

I did something now which made it work, not entirely sure how to correct this in the TS.

When I booted F12, I used DiskPart to list disk, I cleaned it and created a partition. The deployment was successful after that.

So it seems that the TS isn't partitioning the disk the way it should? What can I look at?