anyweb

How can I install System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) version 1902 on Windows Server 2019 with SQL Server 2017 - Part 4

1) Have one query on DB server related.. If I have DB01 and APP01 for database and application related.. Do I need to install all the prerequisite (part1,2 &3)for DB01 server also, these two DB01 and APP01 are in same domain. I wanted to have DB in DB01 machine and required to point to APP01 for the application related. Please help me on this to make my distributed server setup.

2) while installing SCCM on APP01 I need to point to DB01 for database.. Where do I need to mention full server name for referring this.. Please guide me on navigating the line number in the program.

Hi , while installing SQL server I am getting this error 

The credentials you provided for the 'SQLAgent$SCCMSQL' service is invalid.. Please help me on this ..

Virtual Account 'NT Service\SQLSERVERAGENT' provided for 'SQLAgent$SCCMSQL' is either not a valid account or cannot be used for this service.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, Suganya said:

Hi , while installing SQL server I am getting this error 

The credentials you provided for the 'SQLAgent$SCCMSQL' service is invalid.. Please help me on this ..

Virtual Account 'NT Service\SQLSERVERAGENT' provided for 'SQLAgent$SCCMSQL' is either not a valid account or cannot be used for this service.

Added variables similar ex. SVCPASSWORD to account for password and pass on service account credentials in the configuration.ini.. That's make my problem solved

1. #$Parms = "  /IAcceptLicenseTerms True /Quiet /Norestart /Log SQLServerReportingServiceslog.txt"
  2. #$Prms = $Parms.Split(" ")
  3. #& "$filepath" $Prms | Out-Null
  4. #Write-Host "done!" -ForegroundColor Green
After executing this line.. it shows done.. but installation is not done for SSRS.. Any help please

in PowerShell, any line that begins with # is ignored. I.e. nothing will be executed....

the 4 lines you've quoted above won't do anything...