hi MrBigTed, thanks for the thanks :)

i'm not following exactly what you are saying, are you saying you've already setup azure ad connect and are also hybrid azure ad joined ?

Hello,

When deploying self service portals, i got such error when running PS script.

Unable to export ConfigMgr SQL Server Identification Certificate: Unable to find tpye [X509Certificate].

But i got certificate etc.

Untitled.png

Edited by Eduards

what command line did you use to install the portals ? if you specified -SqlInstanceName MSSQLSERVER then this error is expected...

if you are using the default instance then leave out that switch

On 4/8/2020 at 9:29 AM, Eduards said:

Hello,

When deploying self service portals, i got such error when running PS script.

Unable to export ConfigMgr SQL Server Identification Certificate: Unable to find tpye [X509Certificate].

But i got certificate etc.

Untitled.png

I was able to fix the problem by editing the installer script. Just added a session variable to avoid the proxy.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1ff999c3-f8d2-4dd2-bd17-df9fc79b8ec2/1910-setting-up-mbam-issues?forum=ConfigMgrCBGeneral

function Get-CertificateFromSqlServer
{
    param(
        [Parameter(Mandatory=$true)]
        [string]$sqlServer
    )

$option = New-PSSessionOption -ProxyAccessType NoProxyServer ### added fix for WinRm error

[array]$encodedCerts = Invoke-Command -ComputerName $sqlServer -ScriptBlock { 
        Get-ChildItem -Path Cert:\LocalMachine\My | Where-Object { ($_.FriendlyName -eq "ConfigMgr SQL Server Identification Certificate") -and ($_.NotBefore -lt (Get-Date)) -and ($_.NotAfter -gt (Get-Date)) } | ForEach-Object {
            $bytes = $_.Export("cert"); 
            [Convert]::ToBase64String($bytes) 
        }
    } -SessionOption $option ### added fix for WinRm error