On 4/28/2020 at 9:44 AM, anyweb said:

great, looks like you've solved it !

Not really, I cannot set up auto-unlock for fixed drive. I  installed Hot Fix to 1910 and there is still same problem. Also update to 2002 is not visible in my tenant (is that normal?). There is no alert on MBAM log on client site, there is no alert on SCCM site, currently workstation is Compilant. Any ideas what should I do except update sccm to 2002 (does it stable version?)

2002 won't show up unless you use the early update ring script, or wait for it to release to slow ring (soon)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/servers/manage/checklist-for-installing-update-2002#early-update-ring

Anyweb, Thanks for making my life easy.

I do have one question.

Step 5. 

That MBAM popup ...we want to deploy it without that popup like no user interaction and it just run in the background without user to click in start. Is that possible? 

yes its possible, if you are using SCCM 1910 follow my video

if you are using MEM 2002 then set the corresponding settings in the wizard to have no delay

FYI on 2002 version (official since 11.05.2020) everything looks good! I needed to configure Auto-Unlock option and disable password requirement (in 1908 version this tab wasn't available). Now, after encrypted C:\ I got prompt to encrypt also D:\ but without any PIN.