Abduljalil

Sequencing Office 2003

Question

Hello,

I found the following steps to Sequence Office 2007:

http://blogs.technet.com/softgrid/archive/2008/07/30/softgrid-sequencing-office-professional-2007-in-30-easy-steps.aspx

Can I use the same steps for Office 2003 or it's required another configurations

Plus I need to make Office 2003 able to open Office 2007, do I need just to install file converter update from Microsoft during Sequencing???

Thanks

6 answers to this question

I haven't tried to sequence Office 2003 yet, but I wouldn't know why it couldn't work.

Keep in mind that an application as Office is often used by other applications, this could cause problems if your Office is created in a "bubble". So make sure that all of your (or your users) scenario's get tested really good.

So can you let me know how to do Sequencing for Office 2003 and what about Sequence converter with office.

Long back ,i have sequenced the office 2003 in a standard way ,that works actually nice for the end users from the Sequence server .Not sure about Office 2007.Could you try it normal standard way if tha works ?if not may be peter or someone can get you on this meanwhile.

So can you let me know how to do Sequencing for Office 2003 and what about Sequence converter with office.

i have sequenced the OFFICE 2007 with the normal sequencing steps and it worked with a success for the end-users. nothings to add unlike sequencing of MS OFFICE 2010.

same thing is with the MS OFFICE 2003. it also worked for me with the simple sequencing steps. it would be good if you first try with the simple sequencing steps and try to figure out if any issue comes.

• Like 1