Susie

Bluescreen Device needs to be repaired PXE Boot

Hi Guys,

since days I try to get working my SCCM 1902 it's a fresh lab I made.

Installed SCCM with all Features on one Server. Everything in one subnet no Options in DHCP no IP Helper.

And always a Bluescreen

992174755_2019-07-2515_20_40-tsph-hyp01-Remotedesktopverbindung.thumb.jpg.3f29fb6d09373ffb7ad36d073aec20ec.jpg

1145712972_2019-07-2515_26_46-tsph-hyp01-Remotedesktopverbindung.jpg.b4203ac578d29bc8a519422dff5357a1.jpg

I already disabled the PXE thing in the DP so WDS was uninstalled, rebooted the server and reenabled PXE again. Like I read everywhere in the Internet. But still geting that anoying BS.

Meanwhile I'm really pissed an think that it was a bad choice telling my boss that SCCM could solve our Problems 🙂 Now I got more Problems than ever.

Hopefully somone in here can help me. If you need more details just ask. I dont know which logs are interesting or wich are not, cos I'm an absolute newbie to SCCM.

Thanks in advance

Susie

Edited by Susie

is this in a lab ? can you please video the entire pxe boot process up till the error message (which is not an BSOD, however it is a blue error message...)

did you distribute both the x86 and x64 boot images to your distribution point ?

On 7/27/2019 at 10:46 AM, anyweb said:

is this in a lab ? can you please video the entire pxe boot process up till the error message (which is not an BSOD, however it is a blue error message...)

did you distribute both the x86 and x64 boot images to your distribution point ?

Yeah it is in a lab... and I distributed both boot images. meanwhile I get a black error.

here is the vid:

On 7/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, radish said:

Feeling that sccm and wds are not integrated successfully?

I feel so too, but I don't know how to get it working... already took out the pxe boot from the dp and deinstalled wds, rebooted and enabled pxe again...

6 minutes ago, radish said:

有teamviewer吗。可否远程协助看下?

Have you used the teamviewer software? Can remote assistance be seen?

I first have to ask my boss if teamviewer is allowed, I'm new to this firm so not sure.

did you let configmgr install WDS or did you install  it ? can we see the PXE tab of your distribution point please